Knowing that my Advice/Contribution is having a Positive Impact on Your Future & Guiding Your Family Toward Accurate Investment Decisions...not Only Feels Good - it Ensures You'll Remember to REFER ME to Your Friends & Family!
You've come to the right place.
Whether you're a FIRST time home Buyer or a seasoned veteran, buying a home can be a stressful experience. Many variables need to be considered to ensure a peaceful & safe purchase.
As a Buyer, it costs you nothing to enlist our services and guidance.
Often, I've heard... "I'm completely new at this, so I have no idea what to really look out for."
Given the current market, most Seller's are willing to negotiate. Of course, how long the listing has been on the market usually helps determine just how motivated they are.
As far as "what to look out for", I like to stress future resale value. Think of it this way...everything you're considering right now (on a certain home) is everything a future Buyer will be considering as well when it comes time for you to Sell that home. So, things like whether or not it looks over a parking lot vs. a park, underground parking vs. open stalls, corner lot vs. cul-de-sac, or if it's on the 1st floor of a multi-family building, etc. *The 1st floor sometimes excludes a certain buyer demographic that may be concerned about safety.
"As this is an investment, it should produce the best possible return/equity growth & future resale value. I'd like to think the reason we get so much referral business from our past Clients, is because I do my best to ensure their investment."
*What you can expect:
A simple process
- Initial pre-qualification
- Establish needs/objectives/ & search parameters (what you're looking for)
- Pre-approval from Banking institution
- Shop for the right home
- The offer process - We will walk you through every step
- Completion or Possession of home
What you will receive:
Access to a Wealth of Experience
- Immediate access to information
- Versatile communication, via phone, text, e-mail, etc.
- In-House Staff - an entire office of resource dedicated to you and your needs
- Extensive Knowledge on comparative SOLD values, and possible archive information on your potential home
- Knowledge, Guidance and Professional Skills with respect to negotiating the offer: including terms, conditions and Price
- Invaluable contacts with Preferred Professionals. Which means, access to tried & true Lawyers, Banking Institutions, Mortgage Brokers, House Inspectors, etc. This ensures You the absolute Best service & rates available.